Subject: SFNT-2024-07-10
From: "EU CORPORATE NOTIFICATION SYSTEM" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2024 07:01:17 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

	 ICSMSSFNT-2024-07-10

Dear Safeguard users,

Safeguard - Objection AlertWe 
would like to inform you that the objection was raised against the notified 
measure. The safeguard procedure has been officially launched.
Alert ID	 CI	 Date of launch	 Product Designation	 Authority2009/48/EC-PL-240509-17549.O-005 
GEN230427213049 
<https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/icsms_internal/secure/?p=GEN230427213049> 
2024-05-09	 Two-wheeled scooter 	Federal Public Service Economy - Safety 
Division⚠ Please be informed that all the Safeguard notifications linked to 
Machinery 2006/42/EC Case Investigations are subject of the safeguard 
procedure under Regulation (EU) 2023/1230.

This message was automatically created by ICSMS, please do not reply to this 
email.